1 & 2. Body butter of any kind really, they are the most moisturizing on my skin during the harsh winter. My all time favorite is the one from Bath and Body Works in the scent White Citrus and my new favorite from this winter is the Korres in Guava.
3. Hand cream, this Norwegian Formula from Neutrogena is the best. It’s unscented and made for fishermen and my dad uses it, perfect for when my hands are so dry they become sore and red.
4 & 5 & 6. As many lip balms as you can get your hands on, put them in your bag, in your pockets and by your bed. These are the three that I got for this winter, I like them all but the Nivea Soothing Care is my favorite and it has spf 20 which is perfect because the sun is still harsh in the winter especially when it bounces off the white snow.
7. Rosebud Salve is probably my favorite winter skin saviour because I use it for everything and it works. I use it on my lips when they are really dry and flaky, on my cuticles and hands before bed and even on my face if I have a spot or dry patch that won’t go away.
8. Burt’s Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream is also a multitasking skin saviour. I use it as a cuticle cream but it’s also really soothing on the lips and even on dry patches on my hands.
9. This Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion is my go to face moisturizer any time of the year if my skin is acting all crazy. The one downfall is that it does make my skin look more oilier than it should. But that being said, it doesn’t break me out and I even like to use it as a hand cream or body lotion, it’s very soothing.
10. Hydraluron is the best thing I have ever done for my skin, I no longer have flaky skin in the winter and my face just seems more balanced as a whole. If you’re going to take my advice on one skin saviour let it be this one, you can thank me later.
11. Eysilix is an eye cream from the same brand that makes Hydraluron and I love it as well. I’m not sure if it’s intense enough for night time during the winter but it is perfect for the day time and I love it under my makeup.
12. Mario Badescu Seaweed Night Cream feels so nice on my skin at night during the winter. It is intense so do not use it during the day or in the summer. You don’t need a lot and it’s not that expensive and paired with the Hydraluron my skin has never been so plump and soft.